eltonfan.net   Home  |  News  |  Tour  |  Charts  |  Board  |  Archive  |  Shop  |  Links  |  FAQ  |  Contact  

Pages: (2) 1 [2]   ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Eltons Mum Explains Fall Out With Elton
Latitude
Posted: March 31, 2015 03:51 pm
Quote Post

Platinum Member (Dear God)

Group: Members
Member No.: 1633

QUOTE (Chelseaboy2007 @ March 31, 2015 11:13 am)
I hope they can make some kind of peace because she's 90 and unfortunately you have to accept she hasn't got long left, and in all realism at 68 Elton could depart us at any time, and it would be very sad if something happened to either of them and they hadn't made peace.

It's also important for Zachary and Elijah. They should have Sheila in their life and Sheila should have them.

You are so right, Chelseaboy! Ultimately it doesn't matter who said what to whom and who's in control of whoever, or who's right and who's wrong. It's time to put pride aside and mend this relationship. If somebody could only be the hero and take the first step, it could create a whole new happy experience for those children, and give Elton and his mother some peace. You're right---anything could happen at any time to either of them.

As an aside---do you all realize that this is (basically) the only thing that's going on with this board. This thread here and the other one on misc. Apparently the music part has been all talked out and there's nothing more to say. sad.gif Of course I'd rather talk about the music, but what is there to talk about now?

Hey, Bite, you should start those polls on Elton John Song for the Day with the Flights of Fancy songs. Better then nothing.

--------------------
FIVE DECADES OF ELTON JOHN MUSIC AND MY TOP PICKS FROM EACH OF THE DECADES!
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Favorite lyric lines:' Release, relax, let go, and hey now let's recover your soul'. From 'The Big Picture' album
Plus 'But latitude captures the heart and the mind' From 'Made In England'
PMEmail Poster
BiteUrLip
Posted: March 31, 2015 03:56 pm
Quote Post

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 2784

Hey, Bite, you should start those polls on Elton John Song for the Day with the Flights of Fancy songs. Better then nothing.

I think we should create the polls in the Album & single reviews section, and then wait for votes, and then move the polls to the other forum.

First, we should find out how many of us would like to vote. I'll create a poll to Album & single reviews forum now.

--------------------
Anyone can be a hero, like you and me...

user posted image
PMEmail PosterMSN
mister vertigo
Posted: March 31, 2015 07:18 pm
Quote Post

Gold Member (Blessed)

Member No.: 2338

QUOTE (Latitude @ March 31, 2015 03:51 pm)
As an aside---do you all realize that this is (basically) the only thing that's going on with this board. This thread here and the other one on misc. Apparently the music part has been all talked out and there's nothing more to say. sad.gif Of course I'd rather talk about the music, but what is there to talk about now?

You're right, Latitude. But we kept the "new album" thread going pretty good there for a while! (I'm not saying it's dead, it's just taking a little rest!). If only Elt would add a new song to his shows, then we'd have something to talk about again ;-)

As for this topic: I very much agree with Chelseaboy; they should patch things up for Zachary and Elijah; it would be a shame if they never get to know their grandmother. Again, something that Elton would surely come to regret.

PMEmail Poster
Latitude
Posted: March 31, 2015 08:26 pm
Quote Post

Member No.: 1633

QUOTE (mister vertigo @ March 31, 2015 03:18 pm)
QUOTE (Latitude @ March 31, 2015 03:51 pm)
As an aside---do you all realize that this is (basically) the only thing that's going on with this board. This thread here and the other one on misc. Apparently the music part has been all talked out and there's nothing more to say.  sad.gif  Of course I'd rather talk about the music, but what is there to talk about now?

You're right, Latitude. But we kept the "new album" thread going pretty good there for a while! (I'm not saying it's dead, it's just taking a little rest!). If only Elt would add a new song to his shows, then we'd have something to talk about again ;-)

As for this topic: I very much agree with Chelseaboy; they should patch things up for Zachary and Elijah; it would be a shame if they never get to know their grandmother. Again, something that Elton would surely come to regret.

This is getting a bit off the subject of this thread (which is probably good), but I check Davey's blog out daily. He has NO more news about the album. Maybe until they go back into the studio at the end of April. And the biggest hope we have of Elton playing a new song is when he starts the U.K. tour at the end of May. Until then....nothing. I'm getting anxious for some action on that front. blink.gif

--------------------
FIVE DECADES OF ELTON JOHN MUSIC AND MY TOP PICKS FROM EACH OF THE DECADES!
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Favorite lyric lines:' Release, relax, let go, and hey now let's recover your soul'. From 'The Big Picture' album
Plus 'But latitude captures the heart and the mind' From 'Made In England'
PMEmail Poster
Chelseaboy2007
Posted: March 31, 2015 09:05 pm
Quote Post

Member No.: 2641

If any new songs are played at the Cardiff gig I will film it smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image

- Elton John: June 6th 1998: Wembley Stadium - Face To Face 1998
- Elton John: September 5th 1999: Leeds Castle - An Evening With Elton John Solo
- Elton John: June 24th 2006: Kassam Stadium - Elton John 2006 European Tour
- Elton John: September 5th 2007: O₂ Arena - The Red Piano Show Europe
- Elton John: July 13th 2008: Mercedes Benz World - Elton John Rocket Man Tour 2008
- Elton John: September 22nd 2009: Royal Albert Hall - Elton John and Ray Cooper
- Elton John: May 29th 2010: Vicarage Road - Elton John Tour 2010
- Elton John: January 28th 2011: Royal Opera House - Elton John and Ray Cooper
- Elton John/James Morrison/2CELLOS: September 21st 2012: Wembley Arena - Peace One Day Concert
- Elton John: September 4th 2013: First Direct Arena - The Diving Board Tour 2013
- Katy Perry: May 8th 2014: Odyssey Arena - The Prismatic World Tour
- Elton John: June 24th 2014: Capital FM Arena Nottingham - Follow The Yellow Brick Road Tour
- Elton John: June 10th 2015: Motorpoint Arena - All The Hits Tour
- Little Mix: March 22nd 2016: Echo Arena Liverpool - Get Weird Tour
- Elton John: June 14th 2016: Echo Arena Liverpool - Wonderful Crazy Night Tour
- Elton John: June 7th 2017: Genting Arena - Wonderful Crazy Night Tour
PMEmail PosterMSN
BiteUrLip
Posted: May 14, 2017 09:33 pm
Quote Post

Now it seems Elton & Sheila are back on track with each others - GREAT! smile.gif

I mean, this is why I was so sad about their disagreement, because I knew that one day Zach and Elijah will understand that you need a man and a woman to have children, and one day they would ask who was their father's mother.

But now they're meeting and that's a happy thing.

--------------------

user posted image
PMEmail PosterMSN
freaksinlove
Posted: May 15, 2017 12:16 am
Quote Post

Member No.: 7

QUOTE (BiteUrLip @ May 14, 2017 09:33 pm)
Now it seems Elton & Sheila are back on track with each others - GREAT! smile.gif

I mean, this is why I was so sad about their disagreement, because I knew that one day Zach and Elijah will understand that you need a man and a woman to have children, and one day they would ask who was their father's mother.

I'm glad Elton is talking to his mother again. Hopefully she already met the boys. It was always her wish to have grandchildren. And the boys are adorable.

--------------------
user posted image

Even if I had only one finger left I'd play for you - Elton John
PMEmail Poster
Dr john
Posted: May 15, 2017 12:29 pm
Quote Post

Member No.: 265

QUOTE (BiteUrLip @ May 14, 2017 10:33 pm)

How do you know about this?

--------------------
I ENJOY A PINT OF BEER EACH NIGHT...FOR IT'S HEALTH BENEFITS...THE OTHER PINTS ARE FOR MY WITTY COMEBACKS AND FLAWLESS DANCE MOVES
PM
BiteUrLip
Posted: May 15, 2017 12:39 pm
Quote Post

QUOTE (Dr john @ May 15, 2017 12:29 pm)
QUOTE (BiteUrLip @ May 14, 2017 10:33 pm)

How do you know about this?

Someone in FB posted about it. Don't know for sure, who would? tongue.gif

--------------------

user posted image
PMEmail PosterMSN
freaksinlove
Posted: May 15, 2017 10:51 pm
Quote Post

Member No.: 7

Elton posted on his Instagram, wishing his mother a happy mothers' day and say they are back in touch.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUE8wExBwhN/?ta...eltonjohn&hl=en

--------------------
user posted image

Even if I had only one finger left I'd play for you - Elton John
PMEmail Poster
Dr john
Posted: May 16, 2017 01:32 pm
Quote Post

Member No.: 265

QUOTE (freaksinlove @ May 15, 2017 11:51 pm)
Elton posted on his Instagram, wishing his mother a happy mothers' day and say they are back in touch.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUE8wExBwhN/?ta...eltonjohn&hl=en

Okay..

--------------------
I ENJOY A PINT OF BEER EACH NIGHT...FOR IT'S HEALTH BENEFITS...THE OTHER PINTS ARE FOR MY WITTY COMEBACKS AND FLAWLESS DANCE MOVES
PM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Pages: (2) 1 [2]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll