eltonfan.net   Home  |  News  |  Tour  |  Charts  |  Board  |  Archive  |  Shop  |  Links  |  FAQ  |  Contact  

Pages: (12) « First ... 10 11 [12]   ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> The Ultimate Trump Bashing Thread, It's here!
commodore orpington
Posted: October 06, 2017 11:22 pm
Quote Post

Platinum Member (Dear God)

Group: Members
Member No.: 1484

QUOTE (BiteUrLip @ July 24, 2017 06:32 pm)
It proves that the country needs immigrants to do jobs that the Americans themselves wouldn't do! wink.gif laugh.gif

Good one, Bite...

--------------------
"Opportunity awaits me, like a rat in a drain."
PMEmail Poster
commodore orpington
Posted: October 06, 2017 11:33 pm
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 1484

QUOTE (newloneranger @ September 16, 2017 05:40 pm)
It could have been worse. It could have been Hillary. We don't need  a person who belongs in prison to be our President. biggrin.gif

That's exactly what we have. With H Clinton, what we have is a massive pile of vague insinuations without evidence. Fox News will mention some tiny scrap of something that can be said to be a fact, then go to work piling layers of insinuation and vague impressions of "evil" on top of it. When they deal with lack of evidence at all, they claim it's because she's so good at covering evidence up. Fine, claim that, but if you don't see necessary evidence proving what you say to be right, don't claim you know, don't act like it's been proven.

What do I end up knowing about Hillary Clinton, considering exhaustive online research on all this is out of the question for me, with this eye problem? I know almost nothing, but at least I know that I know nearly nothing, which can't be said of a Fox News viewer. As for analyses of "why she lost", you mean, why did she get 2 1/2 million more votes than anyone else?

--------------------
"Opportunity awaits me, like a rat in a drain."
PMEmail Poster
BiteUrLip
Posted: December 08, 2017 05:49 am
Quote Post

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 2784

He's is trouble now... Trump rape lawsuit.

--------------------
Reach the sea of dreams!
PMEmail PosterMSN
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Pages: (12) « First ... 10 11 [12]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll